I just called home intending to talk to my mom but my dad answered, and said that mom was asleep. So I asked dad my question instead -- How do you make a hard boiled egg, do you put the egg in the water and then boil it, or do you boil the water first and then put the egg in?
HAHAH =D Yes, I know, I'm pathetic in the kitchen, I really should have paid more attention during my Family Studies Cooking class in Gr. 7 & 8 at Tyrrell. Mrs. MacDonald would be so disappointed in me right now! Then again, she was pretty disappointed with me when I was *in* her class hahahah! At least I can sew my own clothes!!
Anyhow, off to make my hard boiled eggs, as per my dad's guidance =D
[Oh yeah, I never did mention -- I have a real gas stove. Do you know how long it took me to figure out how to turn the thing on?? I could smell the gas, but couldn't figure out how to ignite it hahah!!]
Sunday, December 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
seriously...OMG!haha. you're hilarious.
Haha yeah I'm sad, wait til I post about my adventures trying to fry Loh Bak Go!!! =)
Hahaha ... i remember when you and gladys almost exploded my apartment because you turned the gas on but didn't ignite the stove ... I still can't believe you let it run so long without realizing something was wrong.
Post a Comment