Sunday, December 17, 2006

Old Pics

Meant to upload these a long time ago...

The driver who picked me up at Heathrow when I arrived (Sept 25):


There really is a Paddington Bear at Paddington Station!! (Oct 7)


Paris w EY people (Oct 28):
[BK, send me pics, I don't have the ones with you in them!]

The Louvre pyramids




I like taking pics of people taking pics haha...


Wonder what they were photographing? No clue what this thing is called...


One of my favourite places in Paris -- Arc de Triomphe




View from the top - (1) Tour Eiffel, (2) down Champs d'Elysee towards the Louvre, and (3) down the other side of Champs d'Elysee towards La Defense




Next stop - Tour Eiffel


Sigh, look what's in his hand...


The crackberry has taken another victim... Considering where we are, why the heck do you need to check email??






Finally he became a tourist...


But maybe it's because these guys were watching... check out the size of the guns!!


We climbed up =D


View from 2nd floor (3rd floor in North American terms) -- check out the line ups!!




Views from the top








No comments: