Wednesday, January 24, 2007

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!

For real, we have SNOW!!!!!!!

Well, it's not like snowball fightable, or snowman makeable, but it's SNOW!!!!!

Also considering it's 745am and the sun isn't out yet, I'm sure it'll all melt away once the city warms up with pollution and sunshine.

None the less, it's still snow, and that makes me happy =D







[First two from my living room window, last one from my bedroom window]

I just wish my flat had proper insulation or draft-proof windows, it's FREEZING!!!!!

3 comments:

DragonX said...

i bought a nice goose down comforter. Sooooo nice and warm.

getting out of bed, is another question altogether.

JCL said...

Considering where you live, why in the world would you need that?! I think you should send it to me =D It can be the 5th blanket I use (currently sleep under 4).

GY said...

Okay, *I* have a down blanket. it's a different type of cold here, haha